Frequently Asked Questions
- What insurance do you accept?
- We participate with most major insurance plans. Please call our office at 228-863-8836 if you have a question regarding our participation with your health insurance plan.
- When do I pick up my prep orders?
- Prep orders will need to be picked up 10 days prior to date of procedure.
- Will I need a driver after my procedure?
- Yes, you will need someone to drive you home after your procedure. Patients having a procedure will be given sedation prior to their test.
- Do I stop taking my medicine before my procedure?
- Some medications will need to be stopped prior to your procedure. Please ask our staff when you pick up your prep orders.
- How long will I be there for my procedure?
- The time will vary depending on your procedure. Please plan for two to three hours.
- What do I need to bring with me the day of my procedure?
- Patients will need to bring a copy of their insurance card, picture ID and a current medications list.
- When will I receive my test results?
- If a follow-up visit is necessary, you will be contacted by our office; otherwise, follow up with your primary care physician for your results.
- What facilities are the physicians affiliated with?
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
Garden Park Medical Center Hospital
Gulf South Surgery Center
Cedar Lake Surgery Center
- Who do I call after your office is closed?
- If you have an emergency after hours, please call our office and the physician on call will be notified.